I try to keep these video reviews to around two-and-a-half minutes, and when they run long it’s a sign that there’s either too much to say, or my brain isn’t working quickly enough. This may be the week before Christmas, but I’m pretty sure today’s longer than usual video is due to the fact there’s just so much to try to cram in about Dirty Furniture magazine.
Click on the video below to see:
1. Why I’m reviewing a magazine several months after it launched
2. How it is that this issue was late reaching customers, but that didn’t really matter
3. Why I’m not so keen on the first bit
4. Why I love the rest of it
5. And why you should definitely buy a copy if you haven’t already
Stuck for a Christmas present? Buy Stack as a gift and we’ll send you a handy digital card for instant present power