At Stack we have always treated our customers’ and users’ personal data with the utmost respect. Any information you share with us will be kept safe and will only be used to provide the best possible service – we will never sell or otherwise trade your personal data with any other organisations. Read on if you’d like to know more about the ways in which we use your data.
- Email addresses provided during the purchase process are used to contact you about your purchase. This includes automated emails from Chargebee, for example confirming a purchase, notifying you of the end of your subscription, or confirming a change to your details.
- When you buy from us, you will need to provide payment details in one of the following forms:
- Card payment, processed by Stripe
- Direct Debit or bank payment, processed by GoCardless
- PayPal payment, processed by PayPal
- Your payment details are processed and stored securely by the payment providers named above. Stack does not process or store your card or bank account details. Read about Stripe, GoCardless and PayPal’s privacy policies.
- If you choose to provide your telephone number it will only ever be used to contact you regarding the management of your subscription, and it will never be used for marketing or other purposes.
- Google Analytics (to track visits to our site, click here to opt out)
- Google Double Click (to link to our Google targeting)
- Facebook (to link to our Facebook targeting)
Our website uses https, which means that anything sent between your device and our servers will be encrypted. Our SSL certificate tells you that pages you visit on our website are provided by us. Our website is hosted on secure servers by MediaTemple and Webfaction.
Stack Magazines Ltd
London WC2R 1LA
Last updated on 29 March 2021