- 168 pages
- 38.5cm x 28cm
- Published in Istanbul, 2020
212 magazine is a large format arts and culture biannual based out of Istanbul. The focus of the magazine is photography and this tenth issue’s theme is Future Shock.
In this issue:
- Interviews with Simon Stålenhag and Hussein Chalayan
- Fashion stories by Gwen Trannoy and Marc Hibbert
- Photo essays by Clemens Ascher, Mandy Barker, Vincent Fournier, Cig Harvey, Kai Löffelbein
- A short story by Tomris Uyar
For a deep dive into the world of 212, get issue 7.