- 168 pages
- 38.5cm x 28cm
- Published in Istanbul, 2021
212 magazine is a large format arts and culture biannual based out of Istanbul. The focus of the magazine is photography and this eleventh issue’s theme is ‘Constant chaos’.
In this issue:
- “To Hell With Everything (except pets)”; an interview with David Shrigley
- Celebrating colour with Damien Hirst
- An interview with Amin Maalouf
- Photo essays by Kourtney Roy, Dean West, and Annabel Elgar
For a deep dive into the world of 212, get issue 10.