- 168 pages
- 38.5cm x 28cm
- Published in Istanbul, 2021
212 magazine is a large-format arts and culture biannual based out of Istanbul. The focus of the magazine is photography, and issue 11 is themed ‘Earthlings’.
In this issue:
- An interview with Ilya Kaminsky, Erik Kessels and Yoann Bourgeois
- Earthly Conspiracies: an essay by Mehmet Ekinci
- An essay on the Exoplanet Travel Bureau
- Photo essays by Dina Litovsky, Christto & Andrew, Michal Chelbin and more
For a deep dive into the world of 212, get issue 9.