- 168 pages
- 38.5cm x 28cm
- Published in Istanbul, 2020
212 magazine is a large format arts and culture biannual based out of Istanbul. The focus of the magazine is photography and this ninth issue’s theme is diversity.
In this issue:
- Interviews with photographers Oliviero Toscani and Lloyd Ziff
- Fashion stories by Marc Hibbert and Annie Lai
- Photo essays by Tyler Mitchell, Lorenzo Vitturi, Robin Hammond, Scarlett Hooft Graafland, Bruce Gilden, Inci Eviner and Laurie Simmons
- A short story by Sait Faik Abasiyanik
For a deep dive into the world of 212, get issue 7.