- 112 pages
- 17cm x 24cm
- Published in Brussels, 2020
Are We Europe is an independent magazine taking on European identity at this crucial moment in the continent’s history. This issue is entitled ‘The Silver Lining’.
In this issue:
- Europe’s football “ultras” are being hailed as heroes for their social engagement during the pandemic. How did the sport’s most hardcore supporters go soft?
- How the corona pandemic has breathed new life into bots and propagandists
- How sex industry activists and women’s support groups are coming together in Germany, as the government refuses to support to sex workers
- A photo series on homelessness in Hungary, where living on the streets is against the law