- 160 pages
- 19.5 cm x 27 cm
- Published in Bratislava, 2021
Backstage Talks brings together a collection of design luminaries to provide their thoughts on what they do and why they do it.
In this issue:
- Illustrator Jean Jullien on building a life-long career in the industry obsessed with newness
- Gail Bichler on her fast-paced, ambitious, and experimental role as the Design Director of The New York Times Magazine
- An interview with Rory Sutherland, vice chairman of Ogilvy UK
- Why we shouldn’t assume people act rationally
Issue three and Issue four of Backstage Talks is also available in the Stack shop.