- 172 pages
- 17cm x 24cm
- Published in Berlin, 2021
Berlin Quarterly is a European review of long-form journalism, literature and the arts. It aims to publish insightful reportage and stories from around the globe.
In this issue:
- Journalist Emmeline Clein researching the racist and scientifically misguided origins of the body mass index
- An excerpt from Akwaeke Emezi’s long awaited Black Spirit Memoir
- Vikram Kapur’s dispatch from a locked down Delhi
- Poet Eliana Hernandez eulogising the 2000 El Salido massacre
Like what you see? Issue 12, issue 11, and issue 9 are also available in the Stack shop.