- 96 pages
- 23 cm x 31 cm
- Published in Berlin, 2020
Borshch is a magazine about electronic music on and beyond the dance floor. This issue is built around the feeling of vulnerability, exploring the fragmentation of time, space and memory.
In this issue:
- Conversations with Lanark Artefax, Lyra Pramuk, Nazar, Hiro Kone, Nazar and many more
- Returning to the original intentions that made us get into music
- Afonso Ferreira, aka Portuguese sound artist Farwarmth
- An interview with Bill Kouligas, founder of Pan records
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.
Like what you see? Issue 5 and Issue 3 of Borshch are also available in the Stack shop.