- 88 pages
- 26.5cm x 18.5cm
- Published in Portland, 2019
Created by women who love weed, Broccoli magazine presents a new, international perspective on cannabis culture.
This fifth issue celebrates the many facets of creative cannabis culture through playful, informative storytelling.
In this issue:
- Jarina De Marco: The musician turning the protest song into the protest bop
- Broccoli’s on-again, off-again relationship with hemp
- Celestial musician vōx lifts the veil and discusses her relationship with weed
- The surreal genius of Leonora Carrington
- Gilded Lilies: Sophie Parker’s digitally printed florals
- Curious Cannabis Cuisine, a food section created in collaboration with Bon Appetit’s Healthyish
Issues four and six of Broccoli are also available in the Stack shop.