- 88 pages
- 26.5cm x 18.5cm
- Published in Portland, 2019
Created by women who love weed, Broccoli magazine presents a new, international perspective on cannabis culture.
In this issue:
- A Broccoli editor interviews her parents about their secret stoner pasts
- Why expungement is just as essential as legalisation
- Exploring the pixelated wonderland of magnified butterfly wings
- Ikebana, growth and bodega gardens: that time Broccoli put weed on a plinth at MoMA PS1
- Plus Sávila, Indian astrology, sexuality doula Ev’Yan Whitney, lucid dreaming, and Atlantis
Issues four and five of Broccoli are also available in the Stack shop.