- 88 pages
- 26.5cm x 18.5cm
- Published in Portland, 2019
Created by women who love weed, Broccoli magazine presents a new, international perspective on cannabis culture.
In this issue:
- Jessamyn Stanley on weed yoga, CBD politics, and deflecting projection
- Baya: The Algerian painter who envisioned her own eden
- Le Jesus, a fashion brand recontextualising tradition in the New Golden Age of Mexico
- That’s so Raveena: a singer-songwriter making pearls from her pain
- Relax, sleep, forget, protect: the role of the endocannabinoid system, your body’s best-kept secret
- How sculptor Niki de Saint Phalle interpreted the tarot to create heaven on earth
Issues four, five and six of Broccoli are also available in the Stack shop.