- 88 pages
- 26.5cm x 18.5cm
- Published in Portland, 2019
Created by women who love weed, Broccoli magazine presents a new, international perspective on cannabis culture.
In this issue:
- Eufloria: A photo essay of stoned orchids, puffing daisies, and pitcher plants so carnivorous they have the munchies
- Maruja Mallo: The exiled Spanish artist who painted with an oceanic sensuality
- The summer camp where teens from Mexican and Colombian communities at the centre of the war on drugs are challenged to rethink drug policy
- Growth Industry: a look at Mel Frank, whose intimate documentation of growers and their plants in the late 70’s and early 80’s narrates a spirit of mischief, wonder and community
- Plus: weed in Nigeria, professional whistlers, a themed section on fire, a trip to candyland and more
Issues six and seven of Broccoli are also available in the Stack shop.