- 616 pages
- 24cm x 34cm
- Published in London, 2020
Buffalo Zine is a satirical fashion magazine with a cult following. This issue is a pastiche of the contemporary art world, using Hans Ulrich Obrist’s ‘Do It’ project as inspiration and asking six artists to each provide an instruction that must be followed in the making of the magazine.
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.
In this issue:
- 1. ‘Avoid the straight line’ (Caroline Polachek)
- 2. ‘Try the same idea in different ways’ (Shayne Oliver aka Leech)
- 3. ‘Use only one typeface: Univers Black (Matthew M. Williams)
- 4. ‘Do it through the lens of your best friend’ (FKA Twigs)
- 5. ‘And as if nobody was going to buy the magazine’ (Miranda July)
- 6. ‘Tell the truth — and a little lie’ (Philippe Parreno)