- 192 pages
- 21.5cm x 28cm
- Published in New York, 2020
Drift magazine is about coffee, the people who drink it, and the cities they inhabit. Each issue travels to a new place and volume 10 is about Manhattan, an international capital of culture and finance, that runs on coffee.
In this issue:
- The role of women in the history of coffee in Manhattan
- The rise and fall of the Anthora (“Greek”) cup, and a recent revival
- The changing face of Harlem, and how coffee shops reflect the neighbourhood’s uniquely black heritage
- Coffee shops in the age of a pandemic
Issues nine, six and four of Drift are also available in the Stack shop.