17cm x 24cm
Published in Rotterdam, 2019
Extra Extra is an erotic magazine exploring culture. Sharing stories overheard on the metro, at office parties, in hotel rooms and in parks, the platform celebrates mundane and sensual city life.
“Ready to accompany you on your juiciest jaunts”, each issue features commissioned essays, new works, short stories and in-depth conversations between creative minds of all disciplines.
In this issue:
- Choreographer and dancer Boris Charmatz on permeability and contradictions, in conversation with Fatos Ustek
- Are all poems love poems? Keston Sutherland addresses writing in relation to sexuality, power and capital
- Imagine a queer future with artist Carlos Motta
- Find a loving home inside the universe of Antonia Showering’s paintings
- Through the silky rose curtains, photographer Deana Lawson depicts unspoken dreams
- Vestoj founding editor Anja Aronowsky Cronberg explores the sensuality of the wardrobe
- Discover Manchester Urbex with Rosa de Graaf
- A selection of erotic literature in the new feature Extra Readings