- 192 pages
- 17cm x 24cm
- Published in Rotterdam, 2019
Sharing stories overheard on the metro, at office parties, in hotel rooms and in parks, Extra Extra is an erotic magazine that celebrates mundane and sensual city life.
In this issue:
- Unspeakable hours of summer linger serenely as Timen Jan Veenstra, Mia You, Mensje van Keulen, Karin Amatmoekrim, Sarah Arnolds, Thomas Heerma van Voss, and Hannah van Binsbergen present erotic short stories themed around the hotel
- “If life hands you watermelons, make love to them, caress the darker side of lust”, an emotionally close talk between Taiwanese filmmaker Tsai Ming-liang and Manuel Betancourt
- Dancer and choreographer Meg Stuart on bodies daring to embrace unknown forces
- Vestoj founding editor Anja Aronowsky Cronberg explores the sensuality of the wardrobe
For a deep dive into the world of Extra Extra, get issue issue 12 here.