- 192 pages
- 17cm x 24cm
- Published in Rotterdam, 2020
Extra Extra guides you through the streets of the world’s most sensual cities, connecting people through culture and eroticism.
In this issue:
- London based artist Saelia Aparicio, in conversation with Natasha Hoare on understanding bodies in a way that is both amusing and socially liberating
- Filmmaker Christian Petzold on Berlin and watery erotics and the fiery hair of the contemporary nymph Undine
- Animator Wong Ping speaks on new forms of digital connectivity at the height of Hong Kong’s lockdown
- Photographer Alec Soth captures palpable chemistry between lovers
For a deep dive into the world of Extra Extra, get issue 13 here and issue 14 here.