- 208 pages
- 17cm x 24cm
- Published in Rotterdam, 2022
Extra Extra is part travel magazine, part sex magazine, guiding readers on a sensual tour of cities and connecting people through culture and eroticism.
In this issue:
- Author Ayòbámi Adébáyò on feeling an absence of intimacy during the pandemic
- The sensual geometric landscapes of Koen Taselaar in ‘Flaccid Intermezzo’
- An interview with glitch feminist Legacy Russell
- Studio Ossidiana explores the sentimental scale of the city with James Taylor-Foster
- Filmmaker Dea Kulumbegashvili converses with Caitlin Quinlan
- And ex-Stack editor Kitty Drake’s thoughts on cuisine and eroticism
Issues seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen and twelve of Extra Extra are also available in the Stack shop.