- 134 pages
- 23.5cm x 29.5cm
- Published in London, 2020
Eye magazine is a quarterly international review of graphic design and visual culture. This is its landmark 100th issue.
In this issue:
- Eleven prominent including Fraser Muggeridge, Richard Turley and Jessica Walsh discuss work processes and clients
- Thirteen snapshots of projects that range from from calligraffiti to Hangul type design
- Rick Poynor on Eye’s early years
- Studio Blup on remixing the here and now
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.
For a deep dive into the world of Eye, get issue 99 here and issue 98 here.