- 288 pages
- 30cm x 23cm
- Published in Amsterdam, 2021
Foam Magazine is an international photography magazine published three times a year around a specific theme.
This issue looks at contemporary ways of engaging with the archival images that are all around us: in the form of family albums, or the community, city, and national archives.
In this issue:
- Trans* histories from Beirut’s forgotten past
- An inspiring conversation between Dutch photographer Awoiska van der Molen and Canadian photographer Eugenie Shinkle
- Portfolios showing the works of artists such as Tavares Strachan, Alanna Fields, David Alekhuogie, Pacifico Silano, and Frida Orupabo
- A selection of books from Jessica de Abreu and Amsterdam-based The Black Archives