- 288 pages
- 30cm x 23cm
- Published in Amsterdam, 2022
Foam Magazine is an international photography magazine published three times a year around a specific theme.
The 20 fascinating artists selected for the 2022 edition of Foam Magazine’s Talent Issue look closely at both the world around us, and the one within — without shying away from discomfort or pain.
In this issue:
- A portrait by the late James Van Der Zee
- Titles by Latin American practitioners that are currently shaping the region’s photobook discourse
- Portfolios showing the works of artists such as Olgaç Bozalp, Alexandra König, Anahita Ghabaian Etehadieh, Gem Fletcher, and Kata Geibl
- And loads of great images by young photography talent