- 177 pages
- 21cm x 28cm
- Published in Berlin, 2020
Fräulein celebrates women in fashion, society and culture. This new issue has a grand theme: the meaning of life.
In this issue:
- Artist Zohra Opoku uses textiles to explore identity and heritage
- On Mely Kiyak’s new book Frausein
- Memories of grandparents: Edith Bergfors photographs her wife in the summer house built by her grandfather in 1950
- Bunker Cuisine: Vadim Otto Ursus on sustainable enjoyment
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.