26cm x 21.5cm
Published in New York, 2019
“For people who also smoke weed”, Gossamer magazine looks at travel, design, art, culture, and food through a green lens.
This issue goes deep inside the idea of, well, inside. From the Finnish concept of inner fortitude to how cannabis affects the most intimate parts of our bodies, Volume Four explores all the different ways one can be inside — or outside, for that matter.
In this issue:
- A visual comparison of cannabis and high design where Pippa Drummond seamlessly pairs cannabis products with home design objects
- An oral history of an inside joke
- A photo essay on going stir crazy in the wake of trauma, by Flora Maclean
- Meditations on “insides” featuring toothpaste, mirrored rooms, and other people’s computers
- An adult activities and puzzle section because everyone needs a reading break