- 160 pages
- 23cm x 28cm
- Published in Sydney, 2019
Gusher is an independent print magazine about rock music, written entirely by women and non-binary people.
Readers will receive one of two covers selected at random.
In this issue:
- Interviews with Cat Power, Courtney Barnett and Alice Bag
- Queer futurism in pop music
- A long read about Brazilian drumming group Banda Didá
- Cover stories on punk icon Kathleen Hanna and Japanese band CHAI
- A feature on French Pop star and alleged murderer Claudine Longet
Save 25% on Gusher when you buy as part of our Women of Rock collection here