- 122 pages
- 26.5cm x 21cm
- Published in London, 2019
Hot Sauce magazine is a tongue-in-cheek publication “demystifying the realities of womanhood”. Describing itself as ‘sex positive print’, it’s a sexy blend of art, fashion and conversation.
This first issue, ‘The Talk’, is composed of tales of self-discovery.
In this issue:
- Meet the Boys: a photo series exploring the magnetic vulnerability of the male pin up
- Erotic writer Kayla Lords debunks the double life led by fetishists hiding BDSM behaviours from mainstream society
- Auntie Angel, sex educator and pioneer of The Grapefruit Technique, provides this issue’s advice column
- Digital female domination from an earth-dwelling witch: Lady Mercy gives an insight into mixing magic with money