- 210 pages
- 30cm x 22cm
- Published in Berlin, 2021
Indie is an independent magazine for cutting edge fashion, music, opinion, and culture.
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.
In this issue:
- Neneh Cherry on celebrity and overexposure
- Art-world it-boy Amoako Boafo and curator of International Art at the Tate Osei Bonsu on sky-rocketing, social media, and celebrating Blackness
- Ildjima Masrangar as sci-fi hero Barbarella
- Author Natasha Brown talks to barrister and writer Nicola Williams