- 56 pages
- 25cm x 17.5cm
- Published in London, 2019
With its title ripped from a speech Donald Trump made in 2013 denying climate change, It’s Freezing in LA! is a fresh, impassioned magazine dedicated to raising awareness of our climate emergency. This third issue asks what saving the world might look like.
In this issue:
- Re-imagining the future: encouraging diverse visions of social and environmental justice
- Beauty and sustainability in architecture: a matter of perception?
- Taming the beast: to halt or to harness the power of finance
- Basic incomes for greener futures
- Tragic or epic: addressing climate change as a theatre maker