- 144 pages
- 21cm x 27.5cm
- Published in Riga, 2019
Jezga is a publication showcasing photography, art and fashion from Eastern Europe, with a focus on post-Soviet youth culture “breaking free from tradition”. In this second issue, Jezga explores the themes of ‘Love, Sex, Gender’.
Readers will receive one of two covers selected at random.
In this issue:
- A photographic exploration of drag queens in Eastern Europe
- A visual story about self-confidence and homoeroticism in Arabic poetry
- “She loved men… to death” — fashion editorial inspired by the 2016 film The Love Witch
- A wedding performed and documented
- “I am Kartoshka”: a self-portrait series, unearthing the human body