- 176 pages
- 32.5cm x 23cm
- Published in London, 2020
Limbo is an arts and culture magazine about the state we’re in. Featuring the work made by artists during lockdown, it’s an insight into their creative worlds and also an attempt to help them get through a difficult time – all proceeds from the magazine go to the artists themselves.
In this issue:
- An intimate trip inside writer & filmmaker Miranda July’s hard drive
- Photos from groundbreaking photographer and filmmaker Tyler Mitchell
- A surreal performance by rock legend Peaches (feat. giant inflatable genitalia)
- A rare interview with Oscar-winning director Andrea Arnold
- Dance lessons with supermodel (and mime) Lily McMenamy
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.