- 160 pages
- 24 cm x 17 cm
- Published in Melbourne, 2020
Lindsay is an independent magazine celebrating the importance of different cultures and places around the world.
In this issue:
- Travelling to the mountains via the paintings of Etel Adnan
- The photographic archive of Lindsay James Stanger
- The history of hair braiding in South Africa and Salasacan weaving techniques in Ecuador
- Spending a summer stretching mozzarella in Italy
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.