- 294 pages
- 24cm x 17.5cm
- Published in Shanghai, 2020
Lost is a magazine about self-discovery through travel. It believes that travel isn’t about fancy hotels or tourist destinations, but about immersing oneself entirely in a place.
In this issue:
- Diane Chiang attempts to overcome her fear of water in Gili Air
- Celine Meunier lives as a nomad in Kyrgyzstan
- Daniel Koh works at a husky farm in Finland
- Evan Balkan describes his experience of visiting the Mississippi Blues Trail
Issue 5 of Lost is also available in the Stack shop.