- 144 pages
- 24.5cm x 18cm
- Published in London, 2017
Delivered to Stack subscribers in June 2017, Migrant Journal explores the idea of migration in all its forms — the circulation of people, goods, fauna and flora around the world, and the transformative impact they have on space.
In this issue:
- ‘Iceberg houses’ designed for the uber-wealthy in London
- The infrastructure of high-frequency trading
- Romanian agricultural workers travelling to Spain and Portugal every summer to pick strawberries, while Portuguese workers harvest grapes in France
- The shady global network of offshore tax havens
Migrant Journal issues four, five and six are also available from the Stack shop.