- 384 pages
- 31cm x 23xm
- Published in London, 2019
The second issue of Nataal brings another thick slab of emerging talent in fashion, music and art from Africa and the diaspora, this time themed around “Africa’s radical wave”.
Commended for Best Use of Photography at the 2019 Stack Awards
Readers will receive one of two covers selected at random.
In this issue:
- Ghanaian singer Amaarae stands out from the pack
- Rule-breaking filmmaker Jenna Bass on shaking up South African storytelling
- Kiala Kanzi, the jewellery designer crafting complex simplicity
- Mariam Kamara, the architect shaping the future of Niger
- La Même Gang: Six young men whose brotherhood is reenergising music in Accra
- And the vanguard currently shaping Lagos’s creative scene