- 120 pages
- 14.8 cm x 21 cm
- Published in Singapore, 2019
Published in Singapore as a platform for artistic collaboration, Now & Again takes a simple theme and explores it through a mix of individual projects and partnerships, reflecting diverse personal perspectives and backgrounds.
This second issue revolves around the theme of ‘Sound’.
In this issue:
- A musician writes about his internal conflict while trying to compose a piece
- Illustrations of cover art, inspired by crowd-sourced interpretations of instrumental music
- Interview with #vinyloftheday, a music community platform, about record culture and the vinyl community in Singapore.
- Five people scattered around the world record their surrounding sounds for nine months, using only a sketchbook and a disposable film camera