- 490 pages
- 30 cm x 25 cm
- Published in New York, 2022
Odda is a biannual fashion and culture magazine — a big, heavy, slab of fashion editorial. This issue marks 10 years of the magazine, with a star-studded line up and eight alternate covers.
In this issue:
- Paul Dano speaks to Carey Mulligan about fear, anxiety, and his role in The Batman
- Photographer Meryl Meisler on documenting New York City from the 70s through to the current day
- Sundance Film Festival director Tabitha Jackson on what niche means to her
- And Meg Ryan is Hollywood realness
Readers will receive one cover option selected at random.