- 84 pages
- 21cm x 27.5cm
- Published in Brooklyn, 2019
Oh-So magazine was created after founder Rob Hewitt’s daughter took an interest in skateboarding one summer. After failing to find any gear that appealed to her, he set out to make a magazine that celebrates the stories behind the global female skateboarding scene.
This issue shines a light on the growing group of pro and amateur female skaters who are creating a new space for themselves, all set against Rob’s fun, energetic graphic design.
In this issue:
- Why do some skateboarders never smile? How young skaters are reminding the community of the joy that skateboarding brings
- Exclusive interviews with passionate and progressive skateboarders Bryce Wettstein, Keet Oldenbeuving, Rayssa Leal and Lore Bruggeman
- The story of Kamali, a mother who sought to change her daughter’s life for the better through skateboarding
- Sky Brown may only be 10 years old, but the pint-sized skateboarder, dancer and surfer has ambitions beyond her years…