- 84 pages
- 21 cm x 27.5 cm
- Published in Brooklyn, 2019
Started by Rob Hewitt so that his skate-mad seven-year-old daughter would have something to inspire her, Oh-So is a celebration of female skaters around the world.
In this issue:
- How cover star Misugu Okamoto is tearing up the Pro Circuit
- Poe Pinson competing in her first X-Games in 2019
- Australian Pro street skater Hayley Wilson
- Camila Borges fighting for the recognition of skateboarding as a women’s profession
Issues two and three of Oh So are also available in the Stack shop.