- 21 cm x 27.5 cm
- Published in New York City, 2020
Started by Rob Hewitt so that his skate-mad seven-year-old daughter would have something to inspire her, Oh-So is a celebration of female skaters around the world.
In this issue:
- Join Sky Brown and Rayssa Leal on a skate-trip
- Celebrating Allysha Le’s prominent place in the Global Skate Scene
- The emerging talent of Giovana Dias and Haylie Powell
- The amazing Jordan Santana who is on the journey to skate in next year’s Olympics, Tokyo 2021
Issues two, three and fourof Oh So are also available in the Stack shop.