- 84 pages
- 24cm x 16cm
- Published in London, 2020
Oof magazine believes that “football is the quintessential communal experience”, achieving with ease the elusive goal of art: to make people feel.
Issue five of OOF dives down into the emotional safety net that football provides for so many people.
In this issue:
- Senegalese photographer Omar Victor Diop, interviewed by Ayodeji Rotinwa
- Rosemary Waugh explores the unravelling of masculinity in Corbin Shaw’s football flags
- Lydia Blakeley on why Delia Smith is a modern icon
- Orit Gat drops some art theory on a photo of Dele Alli