- 130 pages
- 23cm x 30cm
- Published in Barcelona, 2019
Perdiz is the only magazine I know that’s dedicated to happiness, but don’t expect fluffy kittens and smiley faces — this is happiness from the fringes.
Seven years after its first issue was launched, this tenth issue has been redesigned and features a cover shot by Carlota Guerrero, with an iridescent spine that harks back to the glittery logo that used to sparkle on the cover.
In this issue:
- Leon Vitali, Kubrick’s right hand for more than 30 years
- Prince’s former sound engineer and expert in music perception and cognition Susan Rogers
- A paper plane designer, a bread sculptor and a goat-man
- Six happy stories about humans created by AI
- A reflection on the fleeting nature of life as seen through a spaghetti lens
- A photo feature by Max Pinckers