- 120 pages
- 19cm x 24cm
- Published in New York, 2020
Racquet uses tennis as a starting point to tell broader stories about rivalry, victory and defeat. This issue is dedicated to photography.
In this issue:
- Fashion and Style Director Radka Leitmeritz goes to Vegas to capture desert style and tennis guru Gil Reyes
- Gorilla vs. Bear’s David Bartholow captures a tour in Polaroid
- Stefanos Tsitsipas’ first published collection of photography
- Gerald Marzorati and Louisa Thomas commemorate their favourite tennis photographs of all time
- And Daniil Medvedev features on the cover, photographed by Samantha Hellman
Issue 10 and Issue four of Racquet are also available in the Stack shop.