- 188 pages
- 10.5cm x 16cm
- Published in New York, 2022
Racquet uses tennis as a starting point to tell broader stories about rivalry, victory and defeat.
In this issue:
- The heavy metal band named after Alex Corretja, the player who was beaten by a vomiting Pete Sampras
- Imagining the world’s best tennis tattoos
- A profile of underappreciated great Richard ‘Pancho’ Gonzales
- Martin Parr’s tennis photography
- And the return of Racquet’s tennis-themed fiction
Issue 17, Issue 15, Issue 13, Issue 10 and Issue 4 of Racquet are also available in the Stack shop.