- 112 pages
- 26.5 × 20 cm
- Published in New York, 2020
Sex Magazine is not about sex. Featuring interviews with artists, musicians and filmmakers, it’s a personal project by editor Asher Penn that takes time to understand the influences and anxieties that drive people to create.
In this issue:
- Cover stars 100 Gecs on why they’re not afraid of making a hit record.
- Artist Sharona Franklin on the lifelong illnesses that have shaped her work.
- Paul Schrader, writer of Taxi Driver and Raging Bull, on a lifetime of outsider filmmaking
- Chronicles of Shpongle: “A morbid hallucinatory universe siphoned from the horror of contemporary America”.