- 298 pages
- 23cm x 30cm
- Published in London, 2019
The Gentlewoman magazine celebrates “modern women of style and purpose”, with a fresh and intelligent perspective on fashion that’s focused on personal style — the way women actually look, think and dress.
Readers will receive one of two covers selected at random.
In this issue:
- A rare interview with Cindy Sherman, shot for the cover by Inez & Vinoodh
- England footballing sensation Lucy Bronze
- The multi-hyphenate television dynamo Sharon Horgan
- The compelling crusade of student activist Amika George
- The twists and turns of Hollywood
- The marble warehouses of Leyton
- Several fashion propositions in which modes of dress are explored, critiqued and generally enjoyed
Issues 18 and 20 of The Gentlewoman are also available in the Stack shop.