- 120 pages
- 28.5cm x 20cm
- Published in London, 2019
The Gourmand magazine is an elegant journal covering food and culture. Every issue includes contributions from eminent artists and writers, as well as characteristically inventive food photography.
In this issue:
- Refreshingly Shit Coffee with Pullitzer Prize-winning art critic Jerry Saltz
- Anna Harris offers a demonstrative look at a doctor-to-be’s shopping basket
- Chasing kinetic Portuguese chef Nuno Mendes around London
- An Ode to Things Preserved
The Gourmand issues 7, 10 and 11 are also available in the Stack shop.