- 112 pages
- 23cm x 28cm
- Published in New York, 2021
The Nib publishes pointed journalism and political satire in the form of comics.
From the smallest microorganism to the outer limits of our atmosphere, The Nib heads outside to explore our natural world and report on the beauty, power, and majesty of nature.
In this issue:
- Four cartoonists on surviving a natural disaster
- What are we talking about when we talk about invasive species?
- Living soil, attack of the slime, and the vanishing sky
- The last Okinawan dugongs
Issues nine, eight, six, five and two of The Nib are also available in the Stack shop.