- 112 pages
- 23cm x 28cm
- Published in New York, 2020
The Nib publishes pointed journalism and political satire in the form of comics.
The Nib’s seventh issue documents how the plague year of 2020 revealed both stark inequities and brilliant moments of resilience.
In this issue:
- Cartoonists on giving birth, getting married, and attending funerals in our new reality
- An illustrated interview about organising protests during a pandemic
- Dispatches from Navajo Nation, South Korea, Lebanon, Brazil, and the virus’ former epicentre, Queens
- A special fold-out stats section on the staggering costs — and profit — of COVID-19
Issues six, five and two of The Nib are also available in the Stack shop.