- 112 pages
- 23cm x 28cm
- Published in New York, 2021
The Nib publishes pointed journalism and political satire in the form of comics.
In this issue, 30 cartoonists from around the world share quick hits of illustrated stories about the politics and personal impacts of drugs, including lithium, testosterone, antidepressants, opiates, and marijuana.
In this issue:
- Cartoonists on getting high, getting healthy, getting pregnant, managing depression, and gender transition
- The effects of the pot-to-prison pipeline, war on drugs, homegrown laws, and catnip
- The strange ingredients of prescription drugs revealed!
- Ashley Caswell’s first doctor’s appointment as an openly trans person
Issues six, five and two of The Nib are also available in the Stack shop.